At the AGM recently, chairman Tony Nolan highlighted the achievements of the Kangaroo Island Industry & Brand Alliance.
Since October 2017 the staff and Board at KIIBA have:
- Worked with the KI Council and local contractors to “brand” the new Kangaroo Island Airport
- Achieved almost 40,000 page views on our website
- Finalised the Graphic Design Project – providing free graphic design services to our members
- Increased fans on our “Authentic Kangaroo Island” Facebook page to 75,000+, and Instagram to 22,000+.
- Completed the PIRSA Brand Cluster project working with groups of members to tell their own Brand stories and “write their page” in the Kangaroo Island brand story.
- Promoted the achievements and news of our members – here and here, and here and more!
- Defended the authenticity of our products and services whenever and wherever we can
- Signed up 12 new members, to bring our total membership to 95 Proud and Authentic Kangaroo Island businesses.
You can read the Chairman’s report (attached) and see the Power Point presentation for more information.
If you’re a member, don’t forget to make the most of your membership. The audited accounts and amalgamation report are in your membership area under your log-in.
If you’re not a member we’d love to invite you to join online at the bottom of our home page.