Welcome to two new Board members of the KI Business and Brand Alliance – Lee-Anne Helyar of Expression in Colour and Blair Wickham of Exceptional Kangaroo Island. They join re-elected members Phillipa Holden of KI Spirit Yoga and Alice Teasdale of Big Quince Print.
We managed to squeak our AGM in just before COVID restrictions a couple of weeks ago and had a great night of networking and information at the Kangaroo Island Airport and enjoyed lovely drinks and food for our Business Member Lucy’s KI Kitchen and Brand Partners Bay of Shoals Wines, KI Brewery and Dudley Wines.
We also launched the new KI Community Directory, produced with Junctions Australia, and you will find advance copies at the usual outlets in the next few weeks.
As a matter of interest, I have pasted below the pie chart which shows the spread of our membership – with 190 members now, we are growing and we cover every area of Kangaroo Island business. Together we are stronger!
We are looking forward to 2021 (we’re happy to say goodbye 2020!) and continuing to bring exciting new projects and initiatives to the community and business economy of Kangaroo Island. Watch this space!
Your KIBBA Board is:
- Brett Miller – KI Dental Outreach – Chair
- Sharon Kauppila – Kauppila Builders – Deputy Chair
- Maria Morgan – ATEC
- Steve Morgan – KI Oats
- Peter Davis – Island Beehive
- Alice Teasdale – Big Quince Print
- Tony Willson – A&G Willson Earthmovers
- Phillipa Holden – KI Spirit Yoga
- Blair Wickham – Exceptional Kangaroo Island
- Lee-Anne Helyar – Expression in Colour Painters
- Lyndall Rowe – KI Tourism Food Wine Beverage Association