NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the
Kangaroo Island Business & Brand Alliance Inc.
will be held at
The Shy Wren, 52 Thomas Willson Street, Penneshaw
On Tuesday, November 15 2022 at 6pm
- Reports of the Chair and the Executive Officer.
- Resolutions to Appoint Board Members
- Board Members Alice Teasdale, Phillipa Holden, Lee-Anne Helyar and Blair Wickham retired from office by rotation and were eligible to renominate.
- Nominations were open to all financial members and closed on Wednesday, 26 October.
- Board Member Blair Wickham advised the Executive Officer before nominations closed that he would not be re-nominating.
- Board members Alice Teasdale, Philippa Holden and Lee-Anne Helyar have re-nominated and there are no further nominations.
- Therefore, as the number of candidates for election is less than the maximum number of positions which could be filled (being 4) and pursuant to Clause 13.10.2 of the Association’s Constitution, the election process is discontinued.
- The AGM will vote on the appointment of each candidate as an Elected Board Member by separate ordinary resolutions.
- Appointment of Auditor
- Other Business
Members may raise any business pertaining to the Kangaroo Island Industry & Brand Alliance Inc.
Note: a final Agenda will be distributed to members by email before the AGM.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Kangaroo Island Business and Brand Alliance
Commercial Street, Kingscote, SA 5223