The Kangaroo Island Business & Brand Alliance, a not-for-profit incorporated body, has a charter to undertake initiatives which foster, collaborate for and generate a measurable difference to Kangaroo Island’s economic prosperity.
The Kangaroo Island Business & Brand Alliance:
- Advocates and acts on behalf of member businesses on Kangaroo Island.
- Participates in programs, projects and activities that promote, protect and enhance our businesses and the Brand Values of Kangaroo Island.
- Owns the Brand Kangaroo Island physical brand assets and trademark, approves and licenses use of the brand, manage financial resources, guides strategies and implements major initiatives to support each of the region’s key industries (developed in collaboration with the region’s representative industry associations).
- Provides a forum for Kangaroo Island business to network and keep abreast of news and industry developments.
- Is a central point of contact for agencies wishing to engage with Kangaroo Island and its businesses.
Activities of the Kangaroo Island Business & Brand Alliance are managed by a Board.
Maria Waters – ATEC – Chair
Brett Miller Kangaroo Island Dental – Deputy Chair
Sharon Kauppila Kauppila Builders
Phillipa Holden KI Spirit Yoga
Gerd Beurich Aurora Ozone Hotel
Stephen Morgan Kangaroo Island Oats
Marty Kay Elders Kangaroo Island
Lisa Nash Kangaroo Island Coffee Roasters
For more information or to contact any of the KIBBA Board representatives, please contact the Kangaroo Island Business & Brand Alliance Office at email@example.com