Applications close Sunday, December 12th, 2021
The Kangaroo Island Business and Brand Alliance (KIBBA) is seeking a self-motivated and community-minded person to be its new Executive Officer.
KIBBA is an incorporated association of 200+ Brand Partners and Business Members. Its key activities include advocacy, marketing, business support and project implementation.
KIBBA’s charter is to grow the prosperity of Kangaroo Island, while maintaining the Brand Values which make our Island home unique. This is achieved by encouraging communication and collaboration within our membership base and with key stakeholders in government and private enterprise.
The successful applicant will:
- Manage the day-to-day business of the Association with the assistance of an administrative officer.
- Facilitate engagement with members and deliver projects such as workshops, training, marketing and networking events.
The position requires understanding and ability in the following areas:
- Governance and Board function
- Verbal, written and digital communication
- Business principles
- Brand and marketing
- Working independently/initiative
- Outgoing personality and confidence in dealing with people
- Knowledge of Kangaroo Island and its products and people.
- Managing a range of stakeholders, including government
- Project design and implementation
Experience in any of the following areas will be an advantage:
- Website Content Management System (CMS)
- Xero accounting
- Graphic Design
- Grant application writing
- Social media
- Use of applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
The successful candidate will negotiate a contract for 20 to 24 hours of work per week but there is potential to expand working hours. There is flexibility available in days and hours of operation. The position will be based in our Kingscote office. The position is available in the New Year or earlier by negotiation.
The successful candidate will supply their own mobile phone and transport.
In your application, please address the criteria above.
You can see more about our association and its members at www.authentickangarooisland.com.au
For further information and to lodge your application, please email email@example.com.
Chair, Kangaroo Island Business and Brand Alliance
(Download a PDF of this Position Description below)