“The grant will provide invaluable support to individuals and businesses and be tailored to meet their needs. The expo and research projects will guide future development of the Tourism, Hospitality and Beverages industries on the Island, especially at this time of growth.”
Kangaroo Island Growth Project (BBRF) – Stage 2
Kangaroo Island Industry and Brand Alliance has secured $135,000 in the Australian Government’s Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) grant program. Together with $45,000 plus in-kind support from the Office of the Commissioner for Kangaroo Island, this program will deliver a range of events, training and capability building for Kangaroo Island.
Kangaroo Island Leadership Growth Series
Would you like to become a better leader? This program has been designed to develop adaptive thinking, effective communication and influencing skills.
Delivered by Brian Cunningham, this is a bespoke Leadership Growth Series delivering a tailored program:
- To suit the unique strengths and development needs of each participant
- Aimed at emerging leaders from all industries including business, sporting, community, industry bodies & local government
- Monthly interactive group workshops & guest speakers
- Participants will learn their individual areas for growth
- Monthly coaching sessions & individual action plans
- Conversations with high level community & business leaders
Expressions of Interest Closing Sunday 28th April 2019.
For more information contact Jennifer Trethewey on 8553 4525 or email email@example.com