The KI Business Hub is partnering with Community Legal Centres of South Australia to present a series of FREE seminars and legal clinics over the month of September, for small businesses and their employees.
The seminars will cover a range of topics and are being held at various locations on the Island. If you cannot attend the live session (Monday night seminars only – clinic 1:1 sessions ideally in person) you can attend via live stream, in either Parndana or Kingscote, or from home.
Dates, topics and location of live seminar are as follows (individual flyers with more details will be shared closer to the date of the session)
- Session 1: 6 & 7 September*
- Business Hub Kingscote (more details below)
- Session 2: 13 & 14 September
- Taxation Information for Business
- Penneshaw CFS (live presentation on Monday, Clinic on Tuesday)
- Monday night seminar streamed to the Hub or home
- Session 3: 20 & 21 September
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Parndana Bowling Club (live presentation on Monday, Clinic on Tuesday)
- Monday night seminar streamed at the Hub
- 27 & 28 September
- Employment Contracts & Worker’s Industrial Rights
- Business Hub, Kingscote
* Session 1: Business Structures & Start Ups
Are you considering setting yourself up as a sole trader, starting your own business or partnership, or changing your current business structure, but don’t know where to start?
The team from Adelaide Uni’s Entrepreneur and Venture Advice Clinic will be presenting a free information session on the legal aspects of setting up a business! They will be providing useful information and tips on things such as: the legal processes involved in setting up, or changing a business, the different types of business structures, and intellectual property.
Monday 6 September 2021
6pm – 7:30 pm
Live presentation by University of Adelaide Legal Clinic at the Business Hub in Kingscote.
Streamed presentation at the Parndana Sports Club
Or watch at home!
Tuesday 7 September 2021
9am to 2:30 pm
University of Adelaide Legal Clinic at the Business Hub 1:1 private sessions.
To register for either or both: