- This event has passed.
The South Australian Cyber Security Innovation Node (AustCyber SA Node) will be hosting a Cyber Clinic at the Kangaroo Island Business Hub on Wednesday 27 October 2021 from 4:30pm – 6pm as part of Australian Cyber Week (25 – 29 October) and is seeking your Expression of Interest to attend.
What is the Cyber Clinic on KI?
- It is a small business event aimed at providing advice on cyber resilience and awareness to Kangaroo Island’s business owners, with the opportunity for 1:1 informal consultations
Who is it best suited to?
- Any sole trader or small business on Kangaroo Island
Why should I attend?
- To hear directly from key professionals in the South Australian cyber security community on the topic of cyber security resilience, tailored specifically to Kangaroo Island
- To seek free advice from the Department of Home Affairs / Australian Cyber Security Centre
- To seek free advice from a South Australian business that provides a cyber security advisory service to assist your business to combat cyber threats
- To receive a physical take home pack with key resources to support you and your business after you leave the event
If you would be interested in attending this event, please advise via return email – email@example.com