- This event has passed.
Presented by Norman Waterhouse Lawyers
Cost = $Free$
Are you currently on a board or an officer for an organisation?
Do you have any questions regarding your role or the Board’s responsibilities?
This is an amazing opportunity to workshop the following topics with specialised lawyers:
- What is your Structure? Does this structure provide you with protection?
- Who are the officers of your organisation and what are their duties and obligations?
- What does a Constitution tell a Board? What does it allow a board to do?
- Constitution case study – what can possibly go wrong?
- How to run a meeting in your organisation.
- Document retention requirements.
Full Day Workshop including morning/afternoon tea & lunch – registrations required for catering purposes.
WHEN: Monday 4 November
TIME: 9.30am – 4pm (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea provided so registrations essential)
WHERE: Aurora Ozone Hotel – Nepean Bay Room
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: 5pm – 1 November 2019
**1 on 1 Coaching Sessions with board members/executive representatives will be available the following day – Tuesday 5 November 9am to 12noon. **Limited sessions available. Please contact Jennifer to register your interest.**
Further questions please contact: Project Manager Jennifer Trethewey | Mobile 0427 594 220
We hope you can make it!