- This event has passed.
This masterclass has been designed by Jon and Sarah Lark who established Australia’s first boutique gin distillery in 2006.
It is a unique experience that will allow you to delve into the fascinating world of gin.
We have a range of traditional and native botanical distillates that you can select from to create your very own 200 ml bottle of gin.
Your gin education and blending session will be instructed by an experienced member of the KIS Team.
The masterclass takes up to two(2) hrs and includes
- A brief history of gin and why we are passionate about gin
- The supply of all single botanical distillates, blending and measurement equipment
- Guidance on how to blend your very own unique gin
- 200ml bottle of your blended unique gin to take home
- 50ml to enjoy the fruits of your labour in a G&T
- Also enjoy a tasting of Kis products at the cellar door
Sessions will be held on Fridays and Saturdays through Gin-uary with maximum class size of 20 people.
All bookings must be made via our website booking system.